Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Boy Bag!

I have received two awards again and I feel really honoured! The first award I received from Bouwiena from zo Mooi zo Hip. A lovely blog, colourful and cute! Make sure you'll have a look. She gave me and my sister both an award. I think that's very special. 

I also received an award again from Sue from I Purr-Furr to Craft. She gave me a sunshine award for inspiring others. Meanwhile she is inspiring me a lot! Sue is able to sew everything she wants I think. Have a look at how she starts her impossible projects and always ends up surprising me with an amazing end result!

Thank you both for the award!

The idea for this funny bag I spotted on a blog (sorry, I can't remember which blog it was). Inspired by Sue from I Purr-Furr to craft, I thought 'why not try to make it myself!' So I started drawing, cutting, measuring, etc. Hey, and this is what it looked like in the end. A cool and funny bag for boys!

8 comments:

  1. Just stunning! Love it, love it, Love it! i am so glad that i inspire you! I just think the crafting community is just the nicest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh... wie schön!! Die hätte ich selber auch gerne.

    Ähm, hattest du eigentich noch Fragen wegen einer Stickmaschine??

    Dann melde dich doch einfach nochmal bei mir...

    Liebe Grüße in die Ferne - Melanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een coole tas zeg! Die ga ik proberen "na te maken". Noah mag binnenkort naar de peuterspeelzaal. Vindt ie vast leuk.

    Liefs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd met je awards! En wat een leuk tasje!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proficiat met je awards! En dat idee voor die tas ga ik zeker onthouden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat is ie mooi! Die wil ik ook eens maken!! Nu nog tijd maken …

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaw! Wat een toffe tas zeg! Daar zie ik mijn zoontje binnen 2 jaar ook wel mee naar school gaan! :-)

    ReplyDelete