Thursday, February 18, 2010

No more jamming!

We have some small maintenance jobs going on in our home. This means that we have 'strange' man popping in and out of our house the last couple of days. Off course it's all for a good purpose. The lock of the balcony doors got fixed, which saves me half an hour daily jamming and banging like a lunatic. We can finally unwind the bedroom window again...fresh air!!! Our very, very old smoke detector got diagnosed with Alzheimer and can finally retire. And hopefully somewhere next week the oven door will be fixed and it will no longer suddenly drop open (and scare the 'beep' out of me) every time I turn my back!

In between answering the doorbell, opening the door, offering something to drink and having a polite chat, I managed to make this bird painting.

1 comment:

  1. Je kan echt ontzettend goed schilderen! Heel heel erg mooi vind ik hem geworden.

    ReplyDelete